Saturday, 1 June 2013

03-06-2013 Leaving Cape Town for Thailand

Three more days to go and we leave for Thailand. 

When my best friend and I were young we decided that when we were finished with school we were going to travel. Unfortunately apartheid was still in place and you couldn't really go anywhere. We ended up going straight into nursing and then we both got married. We had a children and we ran our homes and work. There was no time or opportunity to go anywhere. For me two husbands and two children and for my best friend 2 children and the death of her husband. So now we have reached the age of 52 and we decided it was now or never.

My daughter organized everything and we have just sat back and left her. So on Wednesday the 5th of June we leave for Thailand. It is only my second trip overseas and I am now getting so excited I am about to have a heart attack. The three if us are going, me Debbie and my daughter. It's going to be a trip of a lifetime and I can't wait. TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELP FOR THE YOUNGER JOB SEEKER

Fin24: How do graduates get jobs in this tough business environment? 'TC:   There’s such a surplus of people looking for work that so...