Sat around chatting and deciding what we were going to do on Phi Phi.
Went to one of the local Thai restaurants for lunch, most of the dishes were 100B very cheap and delicious! Pity we only tried this place now. The food here is more like Western Thai food that I am used to. We are leaving tomorrow and I will be very sad to go.
Took a stroll down to the markets and bought more stuff which we weren't going to do. I bought a wet bag that seals, to protect my phone, wallet etc. very handy...could have done with one last night with the flood. The clothes are fantastic. I think I want to fly to Thailand once a year just to buy my clothes for the season.
Went to Starbucks for a coffee ...R40.00 hectic.. Not as nice as lavazza! Some of the prices here are astronomic compared to what we pay at home. I think it's what they consider westernised food or drink.
Met two great Australian guys. They were just so funny. Sat around chatting to them and they had us in stitches most of the time. They showed us some cards they had bought which were a hoot. They read out the Thai and you had to guess what it was in English. Of course they all had a sexual conotation, thats Phuket for you. The one dropped a bottle of beer on his toe 2 nights previously bu he said he was fairly drunk so he didn't feel to much. The Thai women sorted him out. That's why I love Phuket, you talk to anyone and meet really interesting people. You also meet some bloody bores! Avoid any single men generally...they are just coming to screw anyone they can. Luckily for us we are older and uglier than the Thai girls.


| Ausie guys |
Walked back to the hotel, visited the local pharmacy where you can get anything. Debbie was chuffed as she actually slept for a change. Debs and I went for a massage at a parlour next to the hotel. It was great!! Michel didn't feel like one so she went off to Rosie's.
We followed later and proceeded to have another drunkin evening at Rosie's.
We followed later and proceeded to have another drunkin evening at Rosie's.
| Michel & Bang Bang |
It got very late and I told the girls we must leave. I said goodbye to everyone and it felt quite sad, I would miss them all. The girls didn't want to listen and so I went back to the hotel room myself. I threw everything into my case and jumped into bed.
Michel & Debbie rolled in at 2.30 pissed as coots. They fell into the room and into bed killing themselves laughing. I was pissed off at them it was 3.05 before we went to sleep and we had to be up at 6.00 to have breakfast and get the shuttle to go off to Phi Phi.
No comments:
Post a Comment